YANGON – BAGAN – MANDALAY – INLE LAKE – YANGON
Start : Yangon
End : Yangon
Duration : 6 days 5 nights
Private Tour : Departure daily upon your request
Transportation : Flight, Private Car, Private Boat
Day 1: Departure
Welcomed by our guide and transfer to your hotel. After refreshment, start sightseeing by walking around the city center to enjoy the city being busy with the sellers on the street, the pedestrians and Colonial Style buildings.
The whole day is the brief tour to famous Landmarks,
– CHAUKHTATGYI PAGODA, the colossal reclining Buddha
– BOTATHAUNG PAGODA overlooked the pleasant water front of the river
– KARAWEIK HALL & ROYAL LAKE for Photo stop
– Explore BOGYOKE MARKET (SCOTT MARKET) which is the best place for shopping in our country.
– Enjoy sunset at SHWEDAGON PAGODA , the soul of Yangon.
– Overnight in Yangon.
leAfter early breakfast at the hotel, we will leave bustle Yangon city with flight to Bagan(about 1 hour and 20 minutes) . On arrival, welcome by our guide and start Bagan sightseeing. This sightseeing offers a close observation to the daily life of Myanmar people at a market and the rich architecture at the most famous pagodas in Bagan. At first, Bagan sightseeing starts with busy NYAUNG-U MARKET which is a local market in the village of NyaungOo to the northeast of Bagan. The NyaungOo Market provides great photo opportunity, and also the chance for tourists to mingle with the local Myanmar people, and watch how they conduct their daily lives. Then enjoy the rest of your time dedicated to discovering Bagan temps.
The main highlights are
– SHWE-ZIGON PAGODA, the prototype of later Myanmar stapes
– KYAN-SIT-THA U-MIN, a tunnel with attractive mural paintings
– ANANDA TEMPLE, the architectural masterpiece of a millennium
– THAT-BYIN-NYU TEMPLE, the tallest in Bagan
– DHAMMA-YANGYI TEMPLE, famous for its fine brick works
– LACQUARE WORKSHOP
– In the evening, enjoy breathtaking view of Bagan from SHWE-SAN-DAW PAGODA.
– Overnight in Bagan.
After early breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the airport for flight to Mandalay (about 30 minutes). On arrival, our guide will welcome you at the airport and transfer to the city. On the way to Mandalay city, there will be the most fascinating visit for you which is the time watching the monks during worship time and enjoying their lunch at MAHA-GANDAR-YONE MONASTERY. Then enjoy U BEIN BRIDGE – built of teak logs and planks over 200 years ago by the Mayor U Bein.
Mandalay sightseeing includes most of the city’s outstanding historical and cultural sites such as
– MAHAMUNI PAGODA, famous for its life like Buddha image
– MARBLE SCULPTURE
– GOLD LEAF MAKING CENTRE
– KU-THO-DAW PAGODA, known as the world’s biggest book
– SHWE-NANDAW MONASTERY (GOLDEN MONASTERY), famous for its wood carving
– KYAUK-TAW-GYI PAGODA, a huge image of Buddha carved out of a single marble boulder
– In the evening, enjoy breathtaking and panoramic view of almost the whole city from MANDALAY HILL
– Overnight in Mandalay.
After early breakfast at hotel, transfer to the airport to take flight to Heho (about 30 minutes). On arrival, our guide will welcome you and then proceed to NyaungShwe by private car (about 1 hour) and transfer to your hotel. After refreshment, start Inlelake sightseeing by boat. This sightseeing offers an excellent opportunity to observe Myanmar rural life up-close.
The rest of afternoon will be filled with visits to
– PHAUNG-DAW-OO PAGODA, the most important symbol of religion of Shan State
– NGA-PHE-CHAUNG MONASTERY, attractive wooden monastery
– FLOATING VILLAGES (INNPAW KHONE, POUK PAR, YWA MA, KHAR TAW)
– A visit to these sights provides deep insight into how the people on the lake make their livings. So you can enjoy Unique One Leg rowers, their traditional fishing style, Lotus and silk weaving, boat making and cheroot making.
– Overnight in NyaungShwe or on the lake.
After breakfast at hotel, take one hour boat drive to Indein. And take a short trek to Indein Pagoda. On the way, you can enjoy the serene atmosphere as you wander through artfully scattered 8th century Pagodas in ruins covered by trees and bushes.Then observe Intha tribes Village lives and enjoy the local market along the shore. And transfer to the airport to take flight to Yangon(3 hours). On arrival,transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Yangon.
Leisure and transfer to the airport for your International Departure.